This blog is is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the blog works
- to Remix — to adapt the blog works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the works in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the works).
- Noncommercial — You may not use any of these blog works for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon the blog works, you may distribute the resulting works only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the blog work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the blog work itself or in how the blog work is used, such aspublicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this blog. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
I welcome comments in this blog, but please note that the comments are moderated and may not appear right away. This is so I can block spam and make sure that the comments are on-topic and meet the standards.
This means that I will not permit comments which advocate physical or spiritual harm to an individual. Comments that include slanderous or abusive name-calling will be edited or deleted.
Also, hyperlinks to outside Internet sites within a comment will only be allowed when judged to be crucial to the commenter’s point.